Our objective was to design and to implement an open system.
The system package consist of several independent components.
The task of these components is defined and also the standardized interfaces
exist. Any of these components can be replaced and many of them are prepared for extensions.
Not all components are implemented (applications providing the graphical users interface),
but the system is prepared for their incorporation.
These are our suggestions for further development of the system:
- Implementation of a new parallelization method e.g. migration method.
- Implementation of a parallel evaluation of the fitness function (its evaluation can be very time-consuming).
- Implementation of new graphical components for training of neural network.
- Implementation of new graphical input components for definition of the fitness function, gene encoding or for definition of GAtable functions.
- Implementation of different grid types used by the diffusion method (only two and four neighbours grids are implemented).
- Implementation of new kernel info classes and its receiver application to monitor another aspects of the computation.